Hoofer Lite Carry Bag
Light and built right, this enduring design weighs only 5 pounds, and padded straps with a back puck for single-strap conversion makes carrying near effortless. Storage areas allow for maximum efficiency, and the apparel pocket has a full-length zipper for easier access, a four-way top to organize clubs and nine pockets.
- 4-way top, 5 lbs.
- 9 pockets, 19L pocket volume
- Bag base with internal club dividers
- Apparel pocket with full-length zipper for easier access, added storage areas inside
- Easy-access valuables pouch, zippered range-finder pocket
- Deployable rain hood and rain hood access pocket
- Key clip, velcro glove patch, leg guards
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- An innovative new bottom improves club removal by guiding clubs to the correct segment and keeping clubs separated while carrying.
- A newly re-engineered back puck makes it far easier to convert PING carry bags from backpack style to a single-strap carry.
- An expanded ball pocket prevents the hassle of having balls spill out the sides when you have to poke around for a couple of fresh ones.
- Keeping your PING clubs dry is easy; simply deploy the rain hood that is snapped inside the cushioned hip pad. When it's not raining, the rain hood provides extra padding for the walk.
- The cart-strap channel is a long-popular attribute that enables you to keep the bag secured with a strap without blocking access to the pockets.
- The spacious 4-way bag top has been re-designed to make it more ergonomic for improved comfort and easier handling.
- New scratch-resistant leg guards protect against excessive wear and tear from any jostling when the bag is strapped to a cart.
- Zippered, insulated multi-use water bottle pocket.
- All of our bags (excluding the Moonlite) feature a zip-off ball pocket panel that can be customized through your local embroidery or screen printing location.
- A new stacked pocket configuration optimizes storage space and allows quick access the pockets you’ll use most often.